The Sunnyside Primary Academy receives its catering provision from Kingswood Catering.
To register and order meals please visit www.kingswoodcatering.co.uk. Meals cost £2.30 per day and must be ordered by midnight on Wednesday the week before. Unfortunately we cannot accept payment for school meals at the Academy office.
Click here to see the Kingswood details.
Our children’s lunchtime is now varied.
|Reception Class – 11.45am until 12.45pm|
|KS1 – 12.00pm until 1.00pm|
|KS2 – 12.15pm until 1.15pm|
Universal Free School Meals
From September 2014, there will be a statutory requirement for schools in England to provide free school meals to all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Whilst all pupils in these year groups will be provided with a free school meal, it is important that, if you think you are eligible to receive pupil premium free school meal, you continue to apply to the Northamptonshire Local Authority.
Existing entitlements to free school meals for disadvantaged pupils in nursery classes and at Key Stages 2-4 will continue as they do now, based on the existing free school meals eligibility criteria:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
There will be no change to the process for applying for free school meals. Families receiving a qualifying benefit must continue to apply to Northamptonshire County Council.
You can access the following link to find out if you are eligible for Free School Meals. Click Here to apply online.